Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/27/d706921528/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SimpleTaxRebate/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 6230
Tax Rebate Easy, Quick & Hassle Free | Simple Tax Rebate

Tax Rebate

Claim Tax Refund from HMR&C here

Claim Tax Rebate Here

No hidden costs a fixed price of £25 per claim, regardless of your rebate size.

Claim Tax Rebate from HMR&C

A Tax Rebate may be available to you if you work in the UK and were required to wear a uniform or protective clothing for work. If you were responsible for the upkeep of this clothing or uniform such as replacing, washing, or repairing, this is especially true.

This is of course if you do so without any assistance or help from your employer. If that is the case, you could get money back. If this is you, you may be qualified to apply and receive a Uniform Tax Rebate

Are you eligible for a Tax Refund?

Here are a few reasons why you should apply for the Tax Rebate for Simple Tax Rebate;


If you wear and care for a uniform, pay taxes to HRM&C, use your car travelling to work


The Tax Rebate allows you to recollect on some of the funds you spend throughout the year.

UK Tax Rebate Update

UK tax laws have changed once again. Keeping up with these changes can be a full-time job on top of the full-time job you already have, be it work, life, or both. If only there were a way that you could keep up with all the changes with UK tax laws so that you could get the most out of your tax rebate. A way to do this without having to read dry, boring tax laws or listen to news reports trying to explain them.

Luckily for you, Simple Tax Rebate does just that. We have teams of professional financial experts that stay current with all changes to UK tax laws so that you don’t have to. Are you familiar with all of the allowances for the Uniform Tax Rebate? Most people aren’t, so if you answered no, you’re not alone. We are very familiar with the Uniform Tax Rebate, how to file it for you, and how to get you everything you’re entitled to, back in your rebate. This is just one of the rebates that we are verse in

Let’s look at some of the changes made to UK tax laws that took place in 2018. These changes may affect the amount of your eligible tax rebate. You don’t have to be a tax pro, but these are some good things to know about your tax rebate. In 2018 the UK government made an announcement they make every fall regarding amended tax brackets and income tax rates. These changes officially happened when the new tax year in the UK started on April 6th, 2018. Here is what changed with UK tax laws.

The New UK Income Tax Rates and Brackets for 2018 and 2019

These UK tax rates apply to citizens who live in Wales, Northern Ireland, or England.

                   Tax Rate (Band)                                                                        Taxable Income  Tax Rate

                 Personal allowance up to £11,850                                              0%

                 Basic rate- £11,851 to £46,350                                                  20%

                 Higher rate- £46,351 to £150,000                                              40%

                 Additional rate Over £150,000                                                   45%


These changes to UK tax law for 2018/19 mean that your particular tax situation could have changed. One or more of the following changes could affect the amount of your tax rebate.

  • As part of your personal allowance, you may receive an extra £350 tax-free
  • You may be eligible to apply for the lowest tax bracket
  • Low-income brackets pay less tax overall
  • Basic rate tax brackets will also pay less tax


Let’s look at an example of how the Amended Tax Brackets could change how much tax you pay. Citizen A earns £46,000 a year and has no other income. According to current tax rates, the first £11,500 earned is tax-free. On the next £33,500 citizen A, would be required to pay a tax of 20 percent. The remaining £1,000 would have a massive tax of 40% that citizen A, would have to pay.

In comparison, your income tax liability for 2017/18 under the above circumstances would be £7,100. In 2018/19 your tax bill would be £6,830 for a savings of £270.

Other changes were announced in the autumn budget too. Beyond the changes to Income Tax Rebates, the government announced changes to the dividend allowance. This announcement effects businesses that are operating as a limited liability company as most LLC businesses take part of their income as a dividend. If this is you, the change to the dividend allowance may have a significant effect on your tax bill.

Dividend Allowance Changes That May Affect You

The UK government announced that changes to the tax-free dividend allowance will start on April 6th,2018. Taxpayers were previously allowed a dividend of up to £5,000 yearly tax-free. On the start date of the new dividend allowance, April 6th, 2018, taxpayers will only be permitted a dividend allowance of £2,000 yearly tax-free. This means that the amount of money that you make will determine how the dividend allowance reduction affects you.

For example, if citizen A earns £30,000 and opts for a salary of £8,160, citizen A would avoid paying National Insurance or income tax yet still be eligible for National Insurance credits. £21,840 would be the dividend allowance in this instance. Under the old system, your first £5,000 were tax-free. This means you’d only pay dividend tax on £16,840.

The new dividend allowance as of April 6th, 2018 has been reduced to £2,000 tax-free. This means that you’ll have to pay a total dividend tax on £19,840. This is where the £3,000 difference sits between last year and this year.

Tax Brackets for Married Couples

UK tax laws require married couples or even couples who live in a civil partnership to file separate tax returns. With that in mind, spouses are allowed to transfer a portion of their tax-free allowance with each other. This can be done as long as the sending spouse pays a basic tax rate and the receiving spouse makes below the amount of the personal allowance. This is what UK tax law calls a marriage allowance. Being that the personal allowance increased the marriage allowance also increased.

As you can see with dividend allowances, tax brackets for married couples, and the new income tax and brackets announced by the UK government this autumn, it may be a good idea to have a professional take care of your taxes for you. Staying current on all the changes can be a challenging task.

Instead of learning tax laws that are bound to most likely change next year, do something productive with your time, and let the pros at Simple Tax Rebate take care of the tedious tax work. You will be able to take a holiday, catch up on chores at home, paint, read a book, or whatever makes you happy when you have Simple Tax Rebate on your side.

We’ll do all the hard work, and all you will have to do is sign your name on the dotted line to get the rebate you deserve. From Income Tax to Uniform Tax Rebates and everything in between, you can count on Simple Tax Rebate to be up to date and working to get you the biggest tax rebate possible.

Start Your Rebate Claim

Our process


Rebate Form

Please fill in the form as best as you can, ensure the details are as close as possible. In particular make sure that your National Insurance Number, contact details and address are accurate.



We will check all the details and may contact you, if we feel this helps you get a bigger rebate. Once done we will then send this completed form to you.



Your completed form should arrive within 24 hours of being submitted online. You will then need to check this form ensure its accurate and sign it. Then using the prepaid self addressed envelope please send the form.



Once HMR&C receives your form they will usually take 8-12 weeks to process your claim. This time limit is out of our control and can be more depending on their workload. Once done they will contact you directly informing you of the rebate amount. And we will send you your rebate (minus £25) directly via BACS.